Place of Opportunity
The study language
Updated on 01-14-2024.
Our website’s research has revealed that the number of interested applicants for this job is 5.9K, and the acceptance rate is 7 percent of the total number of applicants.
Brock University is one of the top institutions in Canada and is located in the city of St. Catharines, Ontario. It offers a variety of studies in a variety of disciplines,
Including Business Administration. Brock University offers a scholarship for international students studying full-time in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course.
Benefits and advantages of studying business Administration Canada
Brock University has many advantages that make it a popular alternative for international students, such as:
- A high global rank: Brock University is ranked at 185th place in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
- The location featured in the feature: Brock University is located in St. Catharines, a lively and vibrant city.
- Achieving Academic Excellence: Brock University offers vital academic programs across various fields, including business administration.
- Excellent Opportunities for Research: Brock University offers outstanding research opportunities for students from abroad.
- Post-Graduation Jobs: Brock University has an extensive group of partner firms offering post-graduation work openings for international students.
Conditions for the Brock University MBA Scholarship in Canada
The Brock University Scholarship is available for international students who fulfill the following requirements:
- The candidate must attain a diploma in any field, with an average of not less than 75 percent.
- The applicant must possess an English certification for the language test ( IELTS) with a score below 7.0.
- The student should be in the course for an entire period.
- The applicant must demonstrate an interest in the area of business administration.
Documents needed for submission
Documentation required to submit an application to be considered for a Brock University scholarship includes the following:
- Application for admission to the University.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Test Certificate (IELTS).
- A recommendation letter from a professor or instructor.
How do I apply to the school for admission and a scholarships
Students may apply for a Brock University scholarship through the University’s website. The admissions process involves the steps below:steps:
- Register an account on the official University website.
- Incompletely fill out the college admission application.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Make sure you pay the application fee.
When you submit your request to the school, the school will review the application. You will receive a notification if you’re accepted to the school and notified. When the institution has accepted you, you may apply for scholarships.
- Make a grant request.
- I am in the process of waiting for a reply to the grant request.
Plan your schedule now. The award is open to students who enroll in the MBA program full-time. This means you must begin considering your plans before applying to the University.
Make sure to sign up for the chance. Register and apply for this opportunity, which registered users can only access on our site. Register now at no cost.
You can register directly if the country you are from includes the following categories:
Sultanate of Oman
This opportunity is open to all who show a desire to work in any of the following areas: