Place of Opportunity
The language of research
The last update was on 01-08-2024.
The research on our site has revealed that the amount of applicants interested in the opportunity has been estimated to be 2.1K and that the acceptance rate is about 3% of the total number of candidates.
Business Administration is one of the highest-demand degrees in the world since it plays an essential function in various business sectors, including the economy and industry. Because of this, several institutions around the globe, including Lakehead University in Canada, offer grants to students studying business administration.
The advantages and benefits of attending Lakehead University in Canada
Lakehead University has many advantages, making it an excellent option for students from abroad interested in studying business administration. Some of them are:
- The prestige of the University: Lakehead University is one of Canada’s most prestigious and top colleges. It was founded in 1821. It’s ranked 150th on the QS World University Rankings 2023.
- Specialized programs: Lakehead University offers business courses, including master’s, bachelor’s, and doctoral degrees. The highest quality and a concentration on the practical aspects distinguish these programs.
- Differential Academic Environment Lakehead University has a distinct academic atmosphere characterized by cultural diversity and inter-relationships between faculty and students. The University also provides many research and development opportunities for students.
The condition for receiving a scholarship is to study business administration at Lakehead University in Canada.
Lakehead University Business Administration Scholarship is open to students from all over the world. Who are from around the world? The scholarship’s terms are as follows:
- The student should have an official graduation certificate from a high school or the equivalent and a cumulative grade point average of less than 80 percent.
- The student has to have been admitted to the Business Administration program at Lakehead University.
- Students must apply for an application to the scholarship before the deadline date.
Documents are required to submit.
The required documents to apply for a scholarship in the field of business for a degree at Lakehead University include the following:
- Grant application form.
- Copy of your diploma from high school or a similar document.
- Copy of your academic transcript.
- A recommendation letter from a professor or teacher.
- Motivational notes that explain the motivation behind the student’s interest in attending Lakehead University.
How do I apply to the University for admission and a scholarship
Scholarship applications for a study in business administration at Lakehead University are made through Lakehead University’s website. The steps to apply comprise:
- Register an account at the university site.
- Complete the grant form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Make payment for application fees.
Alongside the previous actions, students are encouraged to adhere to the following steps to boost their chances of being awarded the scholarship:
- Get in touch with Lakehead University for additional information regarding the award.
- Take part in the programs and events organized by the University.
- High grades are earned for academic tests.
The Lakehead University Business Administration Scholarship offers a fantastic opportunity to students from abroad who wish to pursue a superior education in business administration. It covers the total cost of tuition and lodging expenses and additional benefits.
Sign up for this opportunity.
Registration and the link to be eligible for the job can only be accessed by registered users on our site. Join now to get your free registration.
You can register directly if the country you are from includes the following categories:
Sultanate of Oman
This opportunity is open for anyone expressing an interest in one of the following fields: